Our Mission: To leverage U.S. and Canada Home Improvement spending, specifically Kitchen & Bath Remodels and Additions, effectively providing 300+ life changing independent business opportunities!
The Right Market
- Total home improvement products sales increased 4.0% in 2014 to $303 billion
- In 2015 HIRI is projecting a 5.7% industry increase (source: HIRI- Home Improvement Research Institute, March 2015)
- Remodeling and home improvement spending has exceeded $280BB every year since 2005 with anticipation for 2015 to eclipse 2007’s $324BB record year
- “The home improvement industry could easily post record-level spending in 2015” (source: Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University; Emerging trends in the Remodeling Market 2015 report)
- HIRI estimates home improvement product sales will see growth of 4.8-4.9% in 2016-2017 and an average of 4.1% in 2018-2019 for total industry sales approaching $380BB in 2019.
- U.S. Housing Stock now exceeds 130MM homes which require regular investment to offset normal depreciation. Lifestyle trends that impact kitchens and baths include; keeping homes longer, multi-generation families, new product designs and functionality that improve quality of life, combined with the use both kitchens and baths experience, it’s no wonder those rooms are often the first places homeowners look to when making home improvement decisions.
The Right Products
Our products come STANDARD with the following high-end features AT NO ADDED COST to the customer, just one more reason our customers keep coming back:
- Solid maple doors and face frames offer years of beauty and durability
- Durable 1/2” plywood cabinet boxes (no particle board allowed) offering superior construction
- Full extension Soft Close drawer glides
- Many styles (raised panel, shaker, flat panel, etc.) and dozens of stain or painted color choices
- Full line of cabinet accessories and hardware; roll-out trays, drawer dividers, trash pull-outs, and much more
The Right People
- PASSIONATE about building professional and financial stability for yourself
- A LEADER who thrives in critical thinking situations and taking measured action
- CREATIVE and enjoy the challenge of providing customer solutions
- COACH-ABLE and desire to work in an environment that will bring out your best
- COMPASSIONATE and have a sincere interest in helping people
- A TEAM PLAYER who values The Golden Rule of treating other with respect
…then let’s talk soon.
The Right Time
As a Premium Cabinets Dealer you are partnered with a dynamic team of entrepreneurs. You have the opportunity to launch your successful business leveraging our proven model, built around helping people improve their quality of life and increase their homes value. Our Dealers find tremendous satisfaction knowing they have brought their customers the best value in kitchen cabinetry today.
Dealerships are still available nationwide. Experience in kitchen design or building trade may be helpful, but is not a requirement for success in our program. Contact us immediately to submit your Dealership application today. Thank you for taking time to learn about Premium Cabinets.